Thursday, March 15, 2012

BEACH DAY



Michigan is experiencing the warmest March in the history of record taking weather.  Yee Haw…since I am Michigander who lives on a lake, I say bring it on.  Truly I am ready for tropical Michigan.  Yesterday it reached a whopping 80 degrees and the extended forecast for the next 7 days is high 70’s to low 80’s.  You can bet your bottom dollar there will be beach goers this weekend.  In fact my husband has been working on our dock in hopes of putting it in the water on Monday.

When you head to the beach this weekend or summer and walk across the sands, remember that the Lord has numbered each grain.  Not only that, but He thinks of you more the number of grains of sand!

Psalms 139:13-18(NLT) 
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. 
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 
You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! 
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you 
are still with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment