Sunday, July 17, 2011

HUNGRY FOR YOU

MAGICAL MARRIAGE MOMENTS
The definition of a Magical Marriage Moment:  taking an everyday circumstance and turning it into a magical memory of that moment!
HUNGRY FOR YOU
The Scene:  You are meeting your spouse after work at a local restaurant for dinner.  Your spouse arrives before you.  When you arrive…
The Moment:   Walk up to your spouse and say; “I happened to notice you are alone.  From the moment I walked in, I could not take my eyes off of you.  Do you mind if I join you for dinner?  My treat”. 

1 Cor. 10:31 (NIV)  So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
I have the great privilege of living with a man (my husband) who endeavors to make magical moments for me on a daily basis.  XOXOXOXOXO…to the man who makes magic for me!!
To create marriage magic for a lifetime, obtain your copy of: 
CLICK:  WE PROMISE




No comments:

Post a Comment