Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Daughters Once a Daughter ~ Always a Daughter


You may not know how hard it is to let go.
Even though you may have children of your own.
The mother’s heart does not change,
regardless of your age.

You may not know the desire I have,
to gather you in…
from all the trials and issues you face each day;
but then again you may not know,
that trial brought forth a victory.

You may not know the thoughts the prayers,
that come your way each and everyday,
that the Lord would grant to you each and everyday
the grace, power and mercy for that day.

You may not know that my heart hurts,
just as your heart hurts.

You may not know the joy I share, as you rejoice,
I rejoice.

You may not know what your future holds.
But rest assured,
I am there praying for your best,
because once a daughter ~ always a daughter.

You may not know how proud I am,
of my three.

Happy Mother’s Day
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment