Monday, May 30, 2011

ALL EYES WILL BE ON MICHIGAN

ALL EYES WILL BE ON MICHIGAN
URGENT CLARIANT CALL

On May 16th, 2011 I had a very specific dream in regards to Michigan.  I shared this dream with only eight people outside my immediate family.  One very specific point was made aware in my spirit (I truly believe this was from the Lord).  ALL EYES WILL BE ON MICHIGAN.  I have never dreamed about Michigan before and the only dream I have had about an area at large was Grand Rapids, MI. which took place, April of 2007.

I must say I am very surprise at the way; ALL EYES HAVE TURNED TO MICHIGAN AND ESPECIALLY TO Grand Rapids.  Recently a video of the GRLipDub not only spread the nation but has swept the world, turning eyes to MI.  This video was produced to prove there is life in GR and it is not dying!

People of God; the Lord wants to heal our land, He wants to restore Michigan and I believe there is a huge promise on the way ~ if we will do our part and respond. 

OUR PART:

2 Chr. 7:14  "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
15  "Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

Esther 4:14  "For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"
15  Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai:
16  "Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!"


PRAYER FOR MICHIGAN
FRI. JUNE 3RD, 2011 @ 5:30PM
GRAND RAPIDS ART FESTIVAL

Believers come together and pray for our Great State of Michigan.  We will pray for the economical restoration of our state and city.  We will also pray for a spiritual awakening of maturity for the people of God.  Dan & I will be there to meet with anyone who will join us in this prayer.  We will meet at 5:30pm and prayer will promptly begin at 5:45pm.  We will conclude no later than 6:30pm so you can enjoy the rest of the festival. 
Where to meet:  in front of the Federal Bld. On corner of Michigan & Ottawa by the : “Chalk the Walk”. 
Working in Honor of my King,  Penny Loosenort



No comments:

Post a Comment