Thursday, November 5, 2020

UPDATED REVELATIONS ON DREAM OF 4/23/2020

 

I woke up suddenly around 7:20am; thinking I just had a dream about Donald Trump.  Typically, I wake up groggy and slow.  This morning I shot straight up.

I was sitting in a lawn chair outside.  There seemed to be many people around.  I was near an open garage door.  I was on New Holland street in Hudsonville, MI. During this dream I felt comfortable and calm, not panicked at all.

Sitting on my lawn chair I was watching President Donald Trump putting a new chain on my bicycle (my bike was purchased new 4/4/19, it is a Verve (means: great energy and enthusiasm, special ability talent)  3 (3 means:  Father, Son and Holy Spirit) Trek (Trek means:  an arduous journey, may involve great difficulties), this is a new bike and should not have needed to be repaired). There appeared to be many people around. Donald Trump was very calm in no hurry.  I walked up to him realizing he was ready to put the seat back on.  He started to have a very calm pleasant conversation with me.  As I was holding the bike so he could reach down and pick up the seat to put back on; he noticed the light blackish/gray/pinkish pearl on my right hand.  He commented on how beautiful it was.  I began to explain about the pearl.  I had gotten the pearl on the celebration of our 10th wedding anniversary April 29th.  (I went into to great detail to explain this.  Is “10” possibly the 10th month, October when Amy Coney Barrett was appointed to the Supreme Court?  She became to pearl to replace the diamond that was lost). We went to Hawaii (middle of April) to celebrate because we never had a honeymoon and this was to be our honeymoon (I had the single pearl, which I had won in some kind of drawing on the island of Maui, latter mounted in my original wedding band because the diamond fell out of my first wedding ring and was lost).

While we were talking a woman, who appeared very nice and calm walked up and said something to Donald Trump.  I could not hear what she was saying.  When she finished talking to Donald Trump he calmly turned to walk back into the garage (symbolic of at work to fix something broken).  The woman then turns to me and hugs me really tightly with strength and compassion and says; “we are going to war”.  (Could this woman possible be Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady and what she stood for?)

I decide to take my bike for a ride down New Holland street on the left hand side of the road which would have been against traffic, although there was no traffic and it is dusk (darkness descending/evil possibly) out (I remember Dan was thinking she really likes that bike, also Donald Trump was thinking also that’s a nice bike).  I was thinking this bike is riding very smoothly.  I think; well going down the hill on New Holland should be easy enough, but going back up may be a challenge.  I think; the bike is really riding well so it should not be a problem going back uphill.  I then think; I forgot to put my light (the light of the Lord Jesus shine, to dispel darkness) on and I was riding on the left side (light needs to bring truth/revelation to the left) of the road. I better cross over and see a car approaching from behind.  When I get to the end of the cul-de-sac and start to make the curve, I see a dog with a very long chain coming out.  The dog looked like a Boston terrier.  I was not worried because I could see he was chained, even though the chain went way out into the road, I just swerved out of the dog’s way.  I rounded the curve and stopped.  Some people were planting beautiful flowers lots of them and many were yellow.  Then I see ……. and ……. ………. standing off to the side.  I did not stop close to them just long enough to say hi.  I wanted to put my light (light will invade the darkness/dark night) on the bike and get back home so Dan would not worry about me.

…… ……… was standing up and not in her wheelchair (she had a stroke in her early 40’s and over the years has declined significantly.  She can stand with help and take only a few steps).  I was thinking how good she looked, she was standing on her own and had lost a lot of weight. She had mentioned something about the year 1920 (I did not really get what she was talking about).

Then I woke up.            Please note: the …….are names I deleted.

Meanings of:

President Donald Trump: authority/leader

Putting new chain on bike: fixing mobility-transportation/single/personal-see additional motes at the end.  On bike-deliver a message?  Carrier for something?

Putting seat back on:  sitting down, not on alert, or hold onto your seats.

10-year anniversary:  Completion and fulfillment, perfection divine order.  (could possible be 10, as in the 10th month of this year.  Amy Coney Barrett appointed to Supreme Court in October.  Is she the “pearl” replacing the lost diamond which was a of great value?)

Right hand:  the right-hand means; blessing, possible financial blessing that is being released

Light blackish gray pinkish pearl:  The pearl is also said to symbolize the purity, generosity, integrity, and loyalty of its wearer. Maybe?



Strong long hug: reassurance that it will all be fine?

Going to war:  spiritual or literal?

New Holland street:

Put light back on:  we are to be the light of the world.  Matt. 5;14-16

End of road/curve/cul-de-sac:            flattening the curve or coming out of it?

Boston terrier on the chain:  restricted from impeding danger?  Possibly Gov. Whitmer from Michigan?  Other governors over reaching and putting unconstitutional demands on the people, crossing the line.

Flowers:  glory? Possibly Michigan blooming in abundance for buying and selling again?

Yellow:  gift either from God or marriage partner, honor and family

Riegel:  Definition of Riegel

: a low transverse rock ridge on the floor of a glaciated valley commonly situated at the down-valley end of a flat

……. standing: healing?

1920: roaring 20’s?

The dream took place at our Hudsonville house.  This was a place of great foundational growth in the Lord of me.  This place is where I received the “Baptism of the Holy Spirit”.  This place is where we raised our children in the Lord, foundational.


Input from trusted friends:

A few things that jumped out about your dream as I read it are the following:

 

  • Your bike represents the economy.  The chain is the driver of the economy.  Trump is not worried but has just put the economy back in motion.  We will have to peddle to get it going before we can accelerate by other (motorized) means.
  • It appears dark and some might worry, but we have the light to guide our path.
  • Your friend represents the fact that the economy is healing and trimmed off excess weight that was bogging it down.  (Let’s hope this is getting rid of red tape and unnecessary regulations)
  • We are headed for war, both abroad, a cold war with China, and a form of civil war in our nation. 
  • The hug is comfort and peace that it will be okay, even in wartime.

 

1920:  plague ended


 

 

Bible verses I felt lead to this morning:

Isaiah 43:3-13

For I am the Lord your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
    Cush[
a] and Seba in your stead.
Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
    and because I love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
    nations in exchange for your life.
Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
    I will bring your children from the east
    and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
    and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
    and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,
    whom I formed and made.”

Lead out those who have eyes but are blind,
    
who have ears but are deaf.
All the nations gather together
    and the peoples assemble.
Which of their gods foretold this
    and proclaimed to us the former things?
Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right,
    so that others may hear and say, “It is true.”
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
    “and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.
11 I, even I, am the Lord,
    and apart from me there is no savior.
12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—
    I, and not some foreign god among you.
You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.
13     Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
    When I act, who can reverse it?”

 

Isaiah 40:21-31

Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
    Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
    and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
    and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
23 He brings princes to naught
    and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.
24 No sooner are they planted,
    no sooner are they sown,
    no sooner do they take root in the ground,
than he blows on them and they wither,
    and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff.

25 “To whom will you compare me?
    Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens:
    Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one
    and calls forth each of them by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
    not one of them is missing.

27 Why do you complain, Jacob?
    Why do you say, Israel,
“My way is hidden from the Lord;
    my cause is disregarded by my God”?
28 Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
    and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

 

Isaiah 41:15

See, I will make you into a threshing sledge,
    new and sharp, with many teeth.
You will thresh the mountains and crush them,
    and reduce the hills to chaff.

 

Micah 41:13

Rise and thresh, Daughter Zion,
    for I will give you horns of iron;
I will give you hooves of bronze,
    and you will break to pieces many nations.”
You will devote their ill-gotten gains to the Lord,
    their wealth to the Lord of all the earth.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment