Thursday, May 31, 2012

THE GREAT EXCHANGE


The Lord is ready willing and waiting to do a great exchange.  Many people who once loved and served the Lord have drifted away, fallen into compliancy or lost all hope and given up.  But God never breaks His promises.

Hebrews 6:15-20(TMSG)
Abraham stuck it out and got everything that had been promised to him. 
When people make promises, they guarantee them by appeal to some authority above them so that if there is any question that they’ll make good on the promise, the authority will back them up. 
When God wanted to guarantee his promises, he gave his word, a rock-solid guarantee— 
God can’t break his word. And because his word cannot change, the promise is likewise unchangeable. We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go. 
It’s an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God 
where Jesus, running on ahead of us, has taken up his permanent post as high priest for us, in the order of Melchizedek.
Today I encourage you run to God…He truly is waiting for you and will do a great exchange…you can count on that!  The Lord wants to gather you back!

Ezekiel 11:16-21(TMSG)
“Well, tell them this: ‘This is your Message from God, the Master. True, I sent you to the far country and scattered you through other lands. All the same, I’ve provided you a temporary sanctuary in the countries where you’ve gone. 
I will gather you back from those countries and lands where you’ve been scattered and give you back the land of Israel. 
You’ll come back and clean house, throw out all the rotten images and obscene idols. 
I’ll give you a new heart. I’ll put a new spirit in you. I’ll cut out your stone heart and replace it with a red-blooded, firm-muscled heart.  Then you’ll obey my statutes and be careful to obey my commands. You’ll be my people! I’ll be your God!
“‘But not those who are self-willed and addicted to their rotten images and obscene idols! I’ll see that they’re paid in full for what they’ve done.’ Decree of God, the Master.”


No comments:

Post a Comment